Game of thrones season 7 episode 2 review


 Wow!!!😳 I can't control my excitement on this one guys... Like who can? After watching last nights game of thrones, it's becoming more and more obvious that the end is near for the planets most watched television show.
If you haven't watched this episode, stop now cause I will not be held responsible for any spoilers 😡
Here are my key moments on last nights episode of game of thrones:
 1. This weeks episode kicks start with sir vary's oat to the mother of dragons. Now this might not seem like a key moment but know that this characters role since the beginning of the series has been somewhat unreadable, says a lot. Atleast now, we know he won't plot against our khalisi

2. Jon snow and daenerys are about to meet for the first time since the inception of the show. For most fans of game of thrones, this is something that's kind of a big deal. Like who doesn't like a little fire and ice. Might I remind you that there's a rumur going about that Jon will rule along side Dani? Now that's something to look forward too, especially considering jons true heritage as a taggarian.
3. Meisandai and grey worm finally get down!!!🙈 okay, you don't wanna watch this when your parents are in the room!!!!😂 Like seriously you don't😐. The two finally get to do what some fans (not me) have been eagerly anticipating (I didn't watch)... Anyway, Greyworm was first reluctant about taking off his clothes but meisandai showed him that she was all in and would accept him regardless😭.
4. Dragons can be killed😳! Oh! I know you didn't see that coming did you? No! Neither did I. Well, in other to balance the show, and make cersei not too easy for the dragon mother, the show has decided to gift the Lannisters with a giant looking crossbow.😡 well, it's seems Danny's claim to the iron throne might not be as easy as it had looked coming into this season😩.  But don't worry Danny we behind you!!!💪.
5. Arya finds out Jon is alive😭. So that means we expecting a stark reunion coming soon😊. That was an emotional moment if you ask me. But that wasn't the peak of it. She finally reunited with her direwolf (nymeria).
     Nymeria however refuses to go back to being a pet and chooses the wild life of a wolf. Arya sadden by this, understands. Goodbye nymeria😭
6. The Pirates of the Caribbean scene😒: okay, maybe it didn't deserve that name. But what shall we call this battle? We all know how game of thrones like to name their battles. I think I might write a piece about that soon. Okay let me get back on track. It's not game of thrones until someone dies and yes! People not someone died!😂 I don't care about the deaths. I didn't like any of them. But it's actually something of concern knowing that they were on the payroll of the mother of dragons. Taking us back to what Olenna Tyrell tells Danny about trusting clever men "I have know a great many clever men and I have outlived them all" . I guess she was right knowing that this move was an advice from a clever tyrion Lannister😔.  I guess it's back to the drawing board for the breaker of chains.
Overall, I would say this episode was far better than the last. But that is to be expected  with just 11 episodes to the end of the series.
Good job game of thrones. Looking forward to the next.
Don't forget to share this page and subscribe for updates

Comments