The accountant ...Movie review

OK like you get to know if you continue to read my reviews I don't review movies based on when released but when I watch them. 👍 anyway, today I decided to watch the "accountant"  A 2016 crime thriller!!!!! 😍 In this movie,  Ben Affleck who plays Christine wolf, is a mathematician with autism disorder which makes him to have a huge problem socializing with people. He makes a living as a freelance accountant for dangerous people. He went too far in digging on one job, and body count begins to rise. I personally feel it was something out of the box and director ((Gavin o'conor) did perfectly.  if you haven't watched it and you love action packed thrillers, this is a movie for you. 52% on rotten tomatoes and 7.4 on IMDB.  I personally give it a rating of 8/10.... It also stars ANNA Kendrick and JK Simmons

Comments