Game of thrones season 7 episode 5

There was no battle and yet, I feel like I had just spent an hour of my time in ecstasy.... The director (Matt Sharkman) who directed the last two episodes of game of thrones clearly knows what he is doing. If he can get me so hooked and shocked at everything I see, despite the fact that I have read the spoilers, then he must be doing something right! From the very first minute of this episode, I knew I was in for an episode with many talking points...simply put, it was the best episode so far! Not since the beginning of season 7 has the series revealed so many important and crucial details.

1. Game of thrones moves closer to revealing Jons true parentage. This happened so quickly in the episode that many might have just skipped it without realizing ( Even Sam didn't realize it) . As Gilly plays her game with Sam, she reads, "that he offered an annulment for Prince Reagal and remarried him to someone else at the same time in a secret ceremony in Don" . This was the moment we have been waiting for. She was obviously referring to Rhargar Targaryen the first son of the mad King. And elder brother to Danny who secretly wedded Eddard Stark's sister( Lyanna stark). Their son, being Jon Snow. But we will have to wait a little more to watch how GOT decides to reveal it clearly to us as Sam ignores the message. In the mean time, it means Jon has more claim to the throne even than Danny!


2. Jumping randomly, we are told that cerci is pregnant again. I didn't see this coming and I'm sure no one else did! What does this mean? I don't know! I mean besides the fact that Jaimie is basically now her puppet. And we going to see how far he is willing to go next week if the takes cerci's advice with regards punishing Bronn. Let's not forget that she might actually not be pregnant. We will have to wait to find out though
3. Does this mean that the dwarf is also a Targaryen ? Looking back at the episode, I can't help to think that Jon petting Drogon like his cat, didn't just mean that the dragon sensed the Targaryen blood in him, But that they might have also sensed that Same blood in Tyrion. Remember back in season 6 episode two? when Tyrion talks down Rhaegal and Viscerion from turning him into dinner. It means, only 3 people so far have succeeded in doing this, Danny, Jon and Tyrion. Two of them we know are taggaerians. But what about Tyrion, is it possible that he has been a bastard all along?
   
This is just a few of what was reveled. Would have written more, but am sleepy! Good night everyone *** yawns***

 But just before I close my laptop and drift off, remember that it ain't Game of thrones unless someone dies.🐉

Comments