American Made: movie review

Hello guys, being a while since my last review. Well, I have been so busy with a lot of things, and yes part of it includes girl trouble.( but men are scum right? 😒) well, I was able to accomplish something while I was unable to blog. And that was reading the book  “A song of fire and ice”. Well, if you love game of thrones as well as I do, you’d definitely see that as an accomplishment.😁. I digress a lot. Getting back to this review, last night I got around to watching My best actors latest movie.  Yes! I love Tom Cruse and this movie is titled American Made. Now I had seen the preview to the movie before hand but that didn’t stop me from being open minded to possibilities.
Boy! was I glad I did. And this is my verdict ; Mind you, this is a personal opinion and should in no way influence your own decision. I think American made is a great movie. And Yes it’s an “A” for me. 

American made is comedically entertaining and I would have said educative as well, but then, am not an expert on American history😂. But what made this such a great movie to watch, was the pace among other things at which it took off.  I found my self hooked in the first 5 minutes of the drama. 
Being hooked was great, but not as great as realising that through out the entire length of the movie, there was no dull moment. There was no time in which the film lost it’s flame. Rather, it went from one gear to the next at a pace audience all over should enjoy while being confused if this is actually a biography or a work of fiction. 
Well, all this praises goes to the director. But I feel, the bigger praise belongs to Tom Cruse. American made is a movie of cinematic brilliance which could not in my opinion be pulled off by many actors. The lead actors delightful entertaining energy as well as his charisma proves in many ways why he has remained relevant in Hollywood for so long. His portrayal of the role is Something that could make one wish they were a pilot in the 1970s. 

American Made is a 2017 American biographical crime film directed by Doug Liman, written by Gary Spinelli and starring Tom Cruise, Domhnall Gleeson, Sarah Wright, Alejandro Edda, Mauricio Mejía, Caleb Landry Jones and Jesse Plemons. The plot is centred  around Barry Seal, a former TWA pilot who flew missions for the CIA and became a drug smuggler for the Medellín Cartel in the 1980s. In order to avoid jail term, Barry Seal later becomes an informant for the DEA.


Like our page on Facebook.

Comments